Starting a new business is an exciting and challenging event. As India grows, the competitive space gets more crowded and the scope for missteps gets smaller and smaller. Entrepreneurs have often found themselves “ready to go” with a business plan, only to find out that there are critical financial and legal implications that they haven’t yet considered.
AMA has a long history of supporting entrepreneurs and helping them achieve their potential. We do this by bringing our sector and financial insights to your business and by taking the administrative and financial problems out of your hands, leaving you to focus on launch and operations. We are your CA, CS and financial advisor in a single place.
AMA assists companies in their India strategy with the following services:
- Market study and strategic analysis
- Structuring an entity
- Business plan building
- Funding options and opportunities
- Company formation and government approvals
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Registration with multiple direct and indirect tax authorities
- Other registrations required for employers, for manufacturers, for service providers, etc.
- Provident fund / pension registrations, ESIC, Shops & Establishments Act registrations, etc.
- Employee stock options advice
- Tax planning and scenario analysis
- Ongoing accounting and payroll support
For a more detailed understanding of our services as well as standard service packages for entrepreneurs, reach out to us at email@example.com