India is changing fast and its growth story is now an established one. As the regulatory and economic environment has opened up, there are new opportunities and new challenges being faced by companies looking to expand into India.
AMA has helped over 60 international clients successfully execute their India strategy over 25 years and continues to maintain strong relationships with them.We help companies in setting up a business in India with company registration and with other steps required before starting a business in India. Apart from charting out their India strategy, we have consistently added value with our knowledge of common pitfalls for overseas companies, complications that may arise for foreign directors and a deeper understanding of the regulations for domestic and international companies.
AMA assists companies in their India strategy with the following services:
- Register a company in India
- Market study and strategic analysis
- Partner identification
- Commercial assistance, negotiation and discussions
- Due diligence and valuation of potential acquisition targets
- Structuring an entity
- Company formation, Company Registration and government approvals
- Compliance with regulations relating to foreign exchange
- Company charter / memorandum and articles of association
- Registration with multiple direct and indirect tax authorities
- Other registrations required for employers, for manufacturers, for service providers, etc.
- Provident fund / pension registrations, ESIC, Shops & Establishments Act registrations, etc.
- Tax planning and scenario analysis
- Ongoing accounting and payroll support
For more information on how we can help you in turning your India vision into a reality, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to Register a company in India, you can write to us at email@example.com
More about Register a company in India: Register a company in India