At AMA we believe in adding value to our clients’ businesses with our experience. With over 35 years of experience across sectors in India, we apply our commercial / legal experience to your business in the following aspects:
- Review of commercial arrangements and their impact on future profits
- Cost control analysis and review to assess areas where clients may increase efficiencies or move to outsourced models
- Market studies and analysis
- Business model building and fund raising activities (see Transaction advisory services for more details)
- Review of transaction legal documents such as shareholder agreements, joint venture (JV) agreements, acquisition agreements, etc.
- Review of commercial legal documents such as vendor agreements, lease agreements, employee agreements, etc.
Our focus goes beyond the legal minutiae, as we assess what each agreement or document could mean financially for each party in the short term and long term, as well as the tax and other implications that may arise from it.
For assistance in creating and/or understanding legal and commercial documents, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org